Friday, December 14, 2007

Night of tapas turned dangerous!


Three of my best girlfriends and I just spent the last few hours going out for "canas y tapas" (beer and appetizers). We tried out three new places, one that I will defiantly return to. It was a great night filled with good conversation, good food, and good laughs.

My roommate Taryn and I were on our way home, casually waking down the street and a CRAZY LADY in front of us started shouting and swinging at two Spanish girls passing. So we are like, whoa "bruja" (witch) and walked quickly passed her only to be stuck at a red light. The Crazy rounds the corner and I am saying to Taryn "don't look, just don't look at her". She approached us from behind shouting some crazy Spanish and then SMACKS Taryn with force and rage in the back of the shoulder and then backhands me across the arm. She is shouting, "Cabron, que cabron, blah blah blah " as Tar and I stare at her with fear and anger in our eyes! We quickly run across the street and hustle into our safe apartment.

I know Eric would say, "well you should have just hit her back". But she was old, crazy, and only had two teeth left as it was! Oh the crazies in Madird; can't say that ever happened in De Pere!

4 comments:

Dan Piette said...

Yipes!

Glad you got away with just a smack on the arm!

YGUD

Yvette said...

Sounds like a fun little adventure! I like the picture you added. :)

Abbie N. said...

Angel, that's terrible. That was good that you didn't hit her back.

L
M

Abbie N. said...

What does Cabron, que cabron mean

Dad